Местоположение и тип занятости
Access Softek is a software company headquartered in Berkeley, California with offices in Manhattan, Chicago, and Vancouver. We are creating a digital banking solution: online banking, mobile banking, omnichannel lending, and omnichannel account opening. Today our 300+ employees are serving over 400 financial institutions and reaching over 3 million mobile banking end-users every month. Our focus is on innovation: mobile-first, machine-learning, and AI everywhere.
We are hiring a DevOps Engineer to assist us in improving effectiveness of our development and operations, providing reliable services for our clients, as well as moving forward with innovations to expand our presence on a competitive market. Must love challenging projects, creative solutions, working with a great group of people, and producing great results.
Our ideal candidate understands that DevOps is about mindset, culture, process, and collaboration in the first place, rather than fancy tools and technologies, but, at the same time, has enough qualification to leverage those tools to assist in reaching ambitious business goals. The one who understands that introducing tiny changes, breaking silos, slowly bringing us toward smooth operations, and improving process effectiveness is a long hard way, demanding patience and wisdom, but results are rewarding.
This position is remote, full-time, and requires some overlap with Pacific daytime hours.
The technology stack you will be working with includes, but not limited to:
- Windows Servers and Linux, Redis/Elasticache, RabbitMQ;
- NET Framework and .NET Core;
- Octopus Deploy, Bamboo/Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket, AWS Developer Tools;
- Hashicorp tools (Consul, Vault, Terraform)
What you will do:
- Support, maintain, administer cloud solutions and infrastructure services
- Consult and improve CI/CD pipelines for company-developed services;
- Develop and maintain deployment automation, provide 2nd level support;
- Research, develop, maintain and integrate various standards aimed to improve products' delivery effectiveness;
- Work closely with product management, development, QA, and operations, guiding operations effectiveness;
- Analyze pain points and bottlenecks in the delivery pipeline, propose, guide, and implement improvements;
Skills we are looking for:
- Work experience as a DevOps for at least 3 years.
- Scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Python, Bash).
- Broad understanding of automation tools and technologies (CI/CD, containers and orchestration, infrastructure as code, clouds) and their place in the bigger picture.
- Cloud technologies and networking (AWS, Azure DevOps, Google Cloud).
- Containers orchestration experience (Kubernetes, Nomad).
- Windows Server OS and/or Linux OS family administration experience.
- Proficiency in agile methodologies.
- English proficiency of upper-intermediate level, ability to maintain productive conversation both verbally and non-verbally; ability to write and maintain documentation.
- Goal-oriented, client-first attitude, independence, and ability to work without constant supervision, while effectively collaborating as a part of a team.
Highly welcomed, but not required:
- Strong development background in a senior developer position
- 6-sigma and/or Lean development methodology.
- Strong experience with continuous integration and delivery tools (e.g. Bamboo, MSBuild, Octopus Deploy, ...) implementing CI/CD solutions.
- Infrastructure automation tools (Hashicorp tools, CDK, CloudFormation) and experience implementing the infrastructure-as-code approach.
- Work from anywhere in the world!
- Compensation vacation (15 days off in a year)
- Global corporate events for all employees
- Internet compensation (50$ per month)
- Paid sick leave
- Days off on public holidays
- Home office equipment (computer, additional monitor, etc.), if necessary;
- Team activities; and other benefits, described in detail in the Employee Handbook