We’re building great products with multiple top-notch teams. We are a group of flexible, forward thinking, and passionate people who love tackling hard problems and never give up. We’re backed by serious VC money and are intent on building excellent products. If you are an entrepreneur at heart with serious skills, a willingness to move outside of your comfort zone, and the ability to create work that you’re proud of, we should talk. If you’re instead a person who always waits for instructions, are overly risk averse, or don’t take your work seriously, then maybe you’ll fit in elsewhere.
Our projects and teams
- Fintech: a platform where all of a users financial information can be viewed in a single location, provides insights into their financial health, and provides them with relevant solutions from financial institutions for their specific situation. Team is led by ex-members of Citibank and Goldman Sachs.
- Modeling business: a social network whose mission is to connect talented individuals with the best global casting opportunities. Acting as a home to our members, our mission is to inspire productivity and provide access to opportunities while acting as a safe and professional space. We are building this project with one of the best known USA modeling agencies (with top-notch models, of course).
- Messenger & collaboration platform: a cross platform (iOS, Android, Web, Desktop), multi-device communication platform intended to allow its users to get things done. Instead of focusing on gifs and emojis, we’re emphasizing things like file sharing, conference calling, bots, and integrations in an effort to create a robust communication system from within a messaging interface.
What you will do
- To manage front-end developers' team (leading, planning, setting tasks, etc)
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX & Design teams to continuously optimize & improve the user experience
- Perform detailed application design, coding in TypeScript, do code reviews and unit testing
Qualifications - requirements
- At least 4 years’ of software development experience
- At least 2 years' of professional front-end development experience
- Experince in team leading, leading or mentoring
- Good knowledge of CSS3, HTML5
- Understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and functional programming
- Knowledge of network protocols
- English Upper Intermediate or better
- You need to be able to start and end your day later (e.g. 11am-2pm till 8-11pm)
Qualifications - not necessary, but cool to have
- Experience with ES6/TypeScript
- Experience with JS frameworks (Angular1/Angular2/React+Flux)
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap/Pure) and preprocessors (less/stylus/sass)
- Experience with build systems (grunt/gulp/webpack)
- Experience of development with Node.js
- Very competitive salary in $ (official, paid in ₽ twice a month)
- Health & dental insurance for you
- Comfortable office (Arma) with good local infrastructure, 5 minutes’ walk from Kurskaya subway station
- Best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories)
- Interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language and pro-courses, books, conferences)
- Optional business trips to Los Angeles/New York
- Eventually - option for relocation to US
- Flexible working hours
- Happy hour Thursdays (food/drinks, board games, roomscale VR with HTC Vive, e.t.c.)
We are a well-funded Moscow-based Engineering Division within one of the largest venture funds in Los Angeles. We have a team of talented business managers and developers who are not afraid of challenging the status quo, taking initiatives, and breaking boundaries.
In addition to this project, we have several other projects in the ramp-up phase and many more in the pipeline.
In your reply - please describe some of the most interesting projects you took part in and problems you solved