We're seeking a strong python backend engineer to work on iterative.ai's SaaS offering - studio - a managed ML workspace/hub allowing for ML teams to share and collaborate experiments, models and moreStrong Python knowledge and excellent coding culture (standards, unit test, etc) are required.
- Discuss and research issues, bugs and new features.
- Take ownership of the full development lifecycle - From planning, through designing, execution, testing to supporting in production
- Document your code and share knowledge with the team
- Motivation and interest (Technologies, domain, customer impact)
- Love for clean & efficient code
- Remote work self-discipline - ability to focus and deliver reliably - respect team's planning, deadlines, etc
- Excellent communication skills - clear, constructive, and respectful dialog with other team members, community
Great to have
- Experience working remotely
- Open source contributions or experience of maintaining, developing an open source project
- System programming experience - kernel, databases, etc.
- Machine Learning or Data Science experience
- Technical Leadership - contributing to the team's growth and enriching other team members with your knowledge and experience