We have the client who provides a digital eLearning platform connects students, educators, therapists and administrators with advanced technologies to help students with special needs maximize their potential. The platform utilize artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language processing (NLP) to improve outcomes, whether students are on-site or online.
The solution are developed in conjunction with parents and a world-class advisory council, professors, and school administrators with expertise in special populations. Tens of thousands of students have received services and interventions using the platform since the solution was launched in 2019.
Must have skills:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- 3+ years of experience front end development
- Knowledge of current industry coding standards, tools and best practices
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 slicing
- Experience in Backend (Python) will be a great advantage