Company development team is looking for an experienced C++ Senior Software Developer.
The development targets a processing of financial data using APIs and libraries implemented in C++ and other languages.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on highly-optimized, scalable, redundant, and distributed software that facilitates normalization and delivery of data.
Long term business trips are available if desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of C++ development experience
- In depth knowledge of both modern C++ dialects: C++ 11, C++ 14 and C++ 17.
- Solid understanding of C++ concepts of metaprogramming and practical template usage.
- Solid understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms (big O notation), and Object-Oriented Design
- Working knowledge with optimization techniques, i.e. avoiding unnecessary memory allocation and data copying; understanding of principles of network programming (sockets, TCP/IP stack and socket options) and distributed architectures
- Experience in cross-platform applications development is a big plus
- Spoken English is required
We offer our employees:
- Competitive compensation level which will be discussed after the technical interview
- 31 calendar days paid vacation
- 100%-paid sick days
- Health insurance
- English classes in the office