Senior DevOps Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies;
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.;
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What you’ll do
- Automation deployment, integration and delivery in public and on-premise clouds (Gitlab CI/CD, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, etc.);
- Installation and support third-party services (Kubernetes, Consul, Etcd, Packer, Kafka );
- SVT and optimization of the infrastructure.
What we are looking for:
- CI/CD Software (Jenkins/GitLab CI);
- Ability to identify bottlenecks and issue troubleshooting in Linux (CPU/RAM/OS parameters/Network/Disk etc.);
- CM ansible;
- VCS Git;
- IaC terraform;
- Strong knowledge of containerization (Docker/Kubernetes);
- Good knowledge of Bash and Python scripting;
- Experience in Public Clouds (Amazon, Oracle Cloud).
Will be of advantage:
- Experience in DB PostgreSQL/Oracle;
- Experience in K8S (operators and crd);
- Experience in Kafka/Zookeeper;
- Experience in NAS/SAN (iSCSI, Raid, NFS, etc.);
- Experience in HashiCorp products (Consul, Packer);
- Experience in monitoring systems Prometheus, Grafana, TICK Stack, ELK etc.;
- Experience in project management software and wiki systems (Jira, Confluence, etc.);
- Thorough understanding of networking.
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors;
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily;
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.