Lead Frontend Engineer (React, Typescript) - Remote (English)
Местоположение и тип занятости
To apply fill the short questionnaire:
We are Prague-based IT outsourcing company searching for a talented developer to join our friendly team!
Please apply, if you
- Speak English
- Are a passionate developer
- Want to work on the super cool project which will change the automotive industry
- Want to work remotely and get well payed
- 6+ years
We are building a large dealership management system used by 33+ car manufactures in Europe for our big client. It will provide solutions for analyzing the market, purchasing vehicles, and their stock management, selling, and servicing for big brands as Mercedes, Peugeot, FCA etc. A ton of fun work! But we promise to be a highly organized and friendly team. :) We are rebuilding an already existing application from scratch. The new system is being created completely from the scratch, so we expect you to be proficient in:
- Typescript (as an advantage)
- Ability to daily communicate in English (written and spoken)
- 6+ years of experience
In this lead developer role you will be responsible for the team’s FE stream. Therefore you should be able to organize others and be able to invent solutions that will shape the team’s approach to problems.
- A completely remote work
- A very competitive salary in Euro
- Cooperation with czech LLC via Individual entrepreneur
- No strict control. Freedom of action
- Careful and reliable management
Come and join our senior Scrum team and boost your hard and soft skills to another level. The team is formed by very experienced specialists. The tech stack is ultimately cool. The client is more than stable (with a freshly approved issue of bonds for 60 mil EUR!). The launch is coming soon, so you'll be able to participate in this story from the mere beginning. Please, share your code to help us to know you better.
What we pay attention at the Code Review:
- Components’ design
- Redux state organization
- Handling server requests and rendering their responses over Redux
- The whole project architecture
Secret password for application - Barry.