Gett is one of the top players on the international on-demand mobility market. The company operates in four countries and focuses on the quality of the service. Gett is a leader in B2B segment and has about $600M investments.
Our main technology stack is golang on the backend, react.js on the frontend, PostgreSQL as main storage, RabbitMQ as a message broker. There are also several legacy Rails projects, but even they have test coverage about 90%. QA engineers as a part of product team implement automation tests and we really prevent fires in production. Having infrastructure support from shared devops team developers can focus on feature implementation and efficiency.
We are looking for a Senior Go Developer who is willing to use Go and who is ready to take part in creating global services like Billing.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing server applications;
- Experience in designing and implementing data driven applications powered by both MySQL, PostgreSQL and NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB) solutions;
- Experience optimizing performance in SQL databases;
- Experience writing RESTful APIs and understanding of the HTTP protocol;
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile development methodologies;
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests;
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Understanding the business needs and provide optimal customer experience to our users.
- Experience in optimizing performance in relational databases.
- Experience with gRPC/protobuf, ApacheThrift.
- Experience solving high load problems;
- Experience with concurrent applications.
We are offering:
- Monthly bonus for Gett taxi services;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Breakfasts and dinners;
- Comfortable working place: your own Mac and mobile-phone, unlimited coffee and even shower is available;
- Friendly and cheerful team.