Senior Software Engineer – C#, C++
Местоположение и тип занятости
If you are eager to work with new technologies to design and develop software solutions used for local, networked and internet-related programmes, Dell is the place to be.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer – C#, C++ to join the Dell Software Group (DSG) in Saint Petersburg.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
We are seeking a Software Development Sr. Engineer to join the Recovery Manager for Exchange and Recovery Manager for Active Directory teams.
- Work in the team that uses the Agile methodology
- Implement new functionality, refactor and modify the existing code, write unit and acceptance tests
- Analyze and refactor the product architecture, introduce new modern software development methodologies
- Communicate and collaborate with external (American) team to troubleshoot the customer issues
- Analyze, develop and create configurations for the product automated acceptance testing using Amazon Web Services. Use Amazon Web Services for automated testing, troubleshooting, debugging and exploratory testing
- Develop features in parallel with the Git source control system
- Implement the product quality and team performance improvement strategy and implement and manage continuous integration and automated acceptance test infrastructure
- 5+ years of distributed applications development
- Strong experience in С++ (COM, ATL), C#- 3+ years experience
- Understanding of software architecture patterns and practice
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, algorithm computational complexity and of network and transport level protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP)
- Practical experience in applying contemporary test automation methods for distributed applications
- Experience working with relative and object oriented databases
- Ability to read technical documentation in English
- Microsoft Exchange Server/ Microsoft Active Directory administration experience and strong experience in writing automated acceptance tests using Fitnesse (Cucumber, SpecFlow)
- Experience working with IaaS and PaaS systems (Amazon Web Services, Windows Azure, Google App Engine) and Windows PowerShell and practical experience with vertical and horizontal scalability principles application
- Understanding the git source control system, GitHub; Github profile link with source code samples
- Good English level
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.