Eurekly Ltd is looking for a full-time senior backend developer to join our team.
Eurekly is an EdTech tutoring marketplace helping students connect with tutors, lessons, and courses. As such, your code will be used by thousands of students and tutors every month.
The Eurekly backend system is based on ASP.NET technologies and a microservice architecture. It supports and enables Eurekly’s lesson scheduling technology, chat services, and interactive classroom system.
As a senior developer, you’ll be expected to:
- Develop REST APIs for use by our frontend web client;
- Design and develop new microservices;
- Refactor existed microservices;
- Fix bugs;
- Profile and improve DB and code performance;
- Write automated tests for your code;
- Mentor and share knowledge with your teammates.
What we expect you to know:
- Basic knowledge of .NET Core+ (now Eurekly is hosted on .NET 5);
- ASP.NET Core+;
- Web API;
- Multitasking and asynchronicity (async/await mainly);
- Basic knowledge of relational databases; PostgreSQL and SQL queries;
- Deep understanding of the microservice architecture;
- OOP and code architecture;
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
It’s great if you’re familiar with:
- EntityFramework Core;
- ELK (ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana);
- Performance and monitoring of server-side applications;
You’ll be able to:
- Participate directly in the product’s evolution;
- Suggest new technologies and practices;
- Be free to discuss everything;
- Communicate with senior management directly.
You’re free to use any of your favorite tools for development: Visual Studio, Rider, DataGrip, etc.
That’s just a bit about Eurekly. Apply now and we’ll tell you more!