Application Specialist - AI Data Catalog
Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us as an Application Specialist - AI Data Catalog and start something remarkable?
For our Data modelling and Meta Data Management framework we are currently adding a tool from Informatica, Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC). This component is to enable data scientists to easily find and explore cross-domain data from Bosch worldwide. The data is stored in the central and edge data lakes and uses such technologies as the Hadoop ecosystem or classic SQL DB, Oracle ExaData or MS SQL. Also metadata from Tableau or ETL-Tools such as BODS, MS SSIS or Ab Initio are going to be integrated.
We are looking for an EDC Application Specialist who will work closely with an IT Product Manager, a project team and internal customers in order to build and maintain a new solution to map all processes, information and data in a comprehensive meta model (in Bosch Data Catalogue) as a single source of truth containing relevant metadata.
Your contribution to something big:
- Developing technical onboarding processes to connect new source systems (e.g. Azure, Cloudera Atlas, Hive) to the Enterprise Data Catalog;
- Implementing/Enhancing interfaces into the source systems;
- Guiding and supporting junior developers;
- Taking part in project development as a key member;
- Testing and evaluating the new Enterprise Data Catalog functionalities.
What distinguishes you:
- 3+ years of experience on the relevant position;
- University degree (e.g. Big Data, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Mathematics, Physics, Industrial Engineer);
- Good knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem or SQL DB know-how;
- Good knowledge of API and ETL-tools;
- Good knowledge of a data catalog component will be a plus;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills;
- English (fluent in spoken and written), German will be a plus.
- A contract of employment and a competitive salary (incl. the annual bonus);
- Flexible working hours, a home office after the pandemic as well;
- Diverse work environment, professional support and an opportunity to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment;
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Private medical care and life insurance;
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses;
- Benefits for families (for instance, summer camps for kids);
- Referral Bonus Program;
- Non-working days are 24 and 31 December.
The indicated salary is gross.
Due to the legislation specifics, please apply following the link: