Data Analyst (middle\senior)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We have a highly-loaded service with 740M requests a month with complex architecture, different types of services, data storage, and technologies. All of this leads to massive amounts of data available for interesting insights for Videoly and our customers. We want bring more value and grow in a data-driven way! Join the team, you won't regret! 🚀
Here's what you will be doing:
- Analyzing product-related data and measuring its impact on the customers' value.
- Analyzing data with BI tools and raw data from databases to provide support for the product development and customer success teams.
- Assistance with building BI infrastructure above and beyond.
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics.
- Good analytical skills, ability to make truthful conclusions.
- Ability to explain complex things in a simple way.
- You can write in English; speaking and fluency is a huge plus.
- Ability and willingness to take ownership of some parts of the system.
- Fluent Russian skills, as the development team's primary language is Russian.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn a lot in a short time.
- A great team player who is able to share their work with their teammates and solve big problems in cooperation.
Would Be Neat If You
- have experience of running A/B tests
- have experience with Airflow, AWS Services, web analytics tools (like Google Analytics)
- have experience in ML
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone benefit and paid home internet connection
- Reimbursement of expenses for professional books and courses related to work
- Reimbursement of expenses related to visiting conferences and professional events
- Partial compensation for English language courses costs (60%)
- Flexible hours - you choose when to work and from where
- Friendly environment