We are looking to fill a Senior Developer position to help us with the frontend part of our platform.
We need you to
- You will be a part of our scrum team and work together with other developers, QA engineers and the product manager on our backlog.
- Naturally as a senior developer, you have a strong understanding of clean code, test driven development and taking full responsibility of implementing and testing your changes. Furthermore, you also understand the importance of pairing with your peers, sharing your knowledge in respectful discussions, giving and receiving feedback and mentoring other talents in your team.
- We are an international team of enthusiastic engineers and therefore you need to have strong English skills to collaborate with us. Speaking German would also be a plus.
We offer to you
- A meaningful job! We create a great product with real social impact
- You work CO2-neutrally with us - we plant a tree for every new employee
- You will find growth potential and opportunities in this role and the company
- Collaboration in a great, experienced and international team that exchanges ideas and learns from each other
- If you join us in Berlin we offer to you a good balance of collaborating with the team in the office and working remotely. If you want to stay in your home country, we offer you a full remote position.
If we’ve captured your interest, apply now and let us know why you’re the perfect fit for the job!
Please send your application to Aline (firstname.lastname@example.org) in german or english language as one PDF file, including CV, Portfolio and relevant references (max. 10 MB).