Местоположение и тип занятости
Weigandt Consulting (WDT) is an international IT consulting company with headquarter in Germany, clients from Europe, engineering centers in Russia, and employees around the globe. The company has extensive expertise and focus purely on the retail industry delivering value to many successful retailers, helping them to boost profitability and gain a competitive edge by offering the highest level of customer experience.
Our initiative-driven working environment and culture support the contribution of every team member, to increase your learning opportunities and challenge you to grow with us.
Currently, we are looking for a Frontend developer for a long-term project with a global retailer from the United Kingdom. The main aim of the project is the automation of transport logistic schedules, this is a new project starting from scratch on modern technology stack impacting the daily life of hundreds of drivers and thousands of retail consumers.
- Frontend software development of web applications;
- Regular interaction with client for refinement sessions, planning, and standup meetings;
- Contribute to UI design and technical solutions discussions;
- Prepare technical documentation;
- Suggest improvements and enhancements.
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience;
- Confident knowledge of React+Redux libraries;
- Good to have experience with TypeScript, WebSockets, SASS/LESS, PostCSS;
- Good to have experience with web-app performance optimization including React-based;
- Good to have experience with testing methodologies (end-to-end, unit, integration, etc);
- Understanding and practical experience of Agile/Scrum;
- Upper-Intermediate English (B2) writing and speaking skills;
- Self-dependence and open communication.
- Competitive monthly fixed salary (based on the results of the interviews);
- Long-term international projects with modern technology stacks;
- Flexible work format: remotely anywhere or in our offices (Moscow, St.Petersburg, Auchen);
- Flexible schedule: full-time 40 hours per week, no night meetings;
- Official contract in accordance with country legislation;
- Paid vacation 28 days, overtimes, sick leaves, official country holidays;
- Full medical insurance with dental care after the trial period;
- Company-provided modern IT equipment: Apple MacBook/ HP/ Lenovo;
- English speaking clubs and 50% compensation for individual classes;
- Regular online and offline informal events, friendly atmosphere.
For operational link @karpu4i , email@example.com
And we pay for recommendations:)