Senior Fullstack Developer (Node.js and React)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Are you looking for new ways to spice up your career? At Codete, we have plenty of exciting career opportunities for foreign colleagues. We already hire many eastern European talents from Ukraine, Belarus, or Russia.
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our client based in Finland, we're looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer. Our partner is a software engineering and innovation consultancy working in industries ranging from energy, retail, and construction to media, finance, and automotive. As a part of a product team based fully in Europe, you will be working with a service platform selling the service and product directly to end customers in different countries.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Solid experience with Node.js and React
- Very good knowledge of Typescript, Cypress
- Have mastered test automation (Selenium)
- Experience with React Native, Contentful, Expressjs, Node.js
- Working experience with Heroku and AWS/Azure
- Very good English skills both spoken and written (min B2)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
Atmosphere and Values
- fair and supportive community
- integration and team-building events
- flexible working hours
- possibility to work remotely
- international business trips
Growth and Development
- individual career approach
- technical and soft skills training
- switching between projects and technologies
- participation in external conferences
- English lessons
Knowledge and Culture
- Codete meetups and online events
- CodeteCON conferences
- open source and R&D department initiatives
- well-stocked internal library
- support for your ideas
Health and Relax
- private healthcare package
- MultiSport package
- sports and recreation events
- chillout room
- fresh fruits and juicer
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.
Moving to a different country is quite a challenge and we know it, that is why we offer an attractive relocation package and support on your journey. You can count on us to assist you with your Visa as well as work and residence permits. We will gladly help you with finding accommodation, learning Polish language, and enrolling your kids to school. You will also receive a one-time 5000 PLN bonus (gross) to help you settle.