Java Cloud Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us as a Java Cloud Developer and start something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
You will join an international Bosch team and will work with the agile methodology, which develops micro service-oriented application for internal and external customers.
- Developing new features, following clean code approach;
- Fixing bugs of the existing applications, code review;
- Taking part in scrum meetings,
- Ensuring product quality and security;
- Collaborating with other team members and customers on a day-to-day basis.
Technology stack you will work with: Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Docker, Git.
What distinguishes you:
- Experience in creating architectural design patterns;
- Good experience in Java Spring Boot framework;
- Participating in and contributing to agile methodologies and best practices;
- Strong ability to work with distributed/international teams;
- Experience in developing and integrating external and internal API services;
- Understanding the cloud infrastructure such as Kubernetes;
- Good understanding of web standards;
- Additional asset: knowledge of the frontend technology such as Angular, React or similar and HTML/CSS;
- Ability to work in an international team;
- Language skills: B2 English, German nice to have.
- Secure employment based on a contract of employment;
- Working in a dynamic international environment;
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings;
- Benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time, home office);
- Relocation package to Poland.
The indicated salary is gross.
Due to the legislation specifics, please apply following the link: