Senior iOS Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Moqod works with a world leading travel company with its HQ in Amsterdam. Become a member of a world-class team to work on a product used by millions and probably including you!
* 5+ years of experience in Software Development
* 4+ years of experience with CoreData and Swift
* Experience with SwiftUI
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Fluent English
* Solid understanding of software architecture and software design patterns
* Strong knowledge of iOS SDK and popular iOS third-party libraries
* GitHub profile with interesting examples of work.
* Proactive attitude towards improving processes and finding new solutions to challenging business problems;
* Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player;
* High attention to detail, ability to remain focused under pressure;
Nice to have
* Hands-on experience with Android and Web development would be great;
* Experience with OpenGL or Metal
* Knowledge of ARKit
* Experience with MLKit
* Experience with Firebase
* Experience with testing frameworks
* Knowledge of Objective-C would be nice to have.
What we offer:
* Technically advanced project
* Paid vacation and sick days
* Flexible schedule
* Working in international team, business trips are possible
What we have:
* Professional team with established processes
* Great team, helpful and friendly atmosphere
* Scrum methodology, stable process, responsibility
You will work on transformation of an existing application to a new technology solution.
The client is a multi-national leading travel company located in Amsterdam. You will work hand in had with the distributed team managed from the HQ in the Netherlands. You will be able to make an impact to a product used by millions!
Our interview process:
* Please, submit your applications via Habr Career.
* We will contact interesting applicants and ask them to record a short video interview via MyInterview.com.
* This process helps us and the candidate to save time on lengthy interviews.
* Candidates who have successfully completed the video interview will be asked for a short final interview.