What we appreciate
- An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are not possible without mistakes and the will to make a product better by fixing them.
- Proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
- Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and help to achieve the best results.
- Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
- An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
- Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
- Write simple but efficient, testable, and reusable code
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Work closely with stakeholders on product features
- Be responsible for a feature end-to-end, from ideation to deployment in the production environment
- Help to troubleshoot, test and maintain the product
- Follow company coding standards
- Perform code reviews and mentor your peers
- Cover your code with tests
What you’ll bring to this role:
- At least 3 years of the development experience
- Strong PHP and OOP skills.
- Experience with frameworks like Symfony, Laravel, Yii
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Working with the high-load systems
- Understanding of security threats and “security by design” principles
- Be ready to work in the fast-growing environment
- Experience of working in a team
- Good verbal and written English
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with AWS and knowledge of AWS architecture patterns
- Interest in cryptocurrencies
Вакансия в архиве
Вакансия в архиве, на неё нельзя откликнуться.