Senior Support Engineer - CloudLinux Specialized Team [Remote]
Местоположение и тип занятости
Senior Support Engineer (Specialized Support) is responsible for resolving the most complex escalations within Support. Ideally, nothing should pass Specialized Support unless it is an issue that only other departments can address. As part of Specialized Support, our senior-level Engineers have an opportunity to refine their skill-set around the specific products and services.
As time progresses, Senior Engineers can grow into Lead Sr. Engineers, and later into Technical Account Management, Sales Engineering, or Development rolesThe specialized Support staff is to set an example with every customer they handle.
Some of the most important responsibilities are providing mentorship, training, and support to our junior staff, reducing the overall inflow of tickets and escalations. The creation of the technical documentation, quality oversight, and work with the Support Management and other Departments are essential to the specialized team's success
"Next issue prevention" and effective escalation management to the Product Development are the critical elements of success. This role consistently interacts with key customers and is required to spot and communicate opportunities or pain points for additional services or solutions that we can provide to our customers.
More details about the project can be found on our website.
Excellent English language (written and verbal) proficiency and ongoing growth of technical skills are required.
- Technical, a passionate problem-solver with a customer-centric mindset
- At home with Linux, because you’ll be supporting the world’s best web hosting Linux-based operating system, and other leading Linux-based products
- Organized, resourceful and responsive, because you’ll be working remotely, at home, or wherever suits you best
You will show us:
- A proven track record in technical support
- In-Depth knowledge of Linux-based operating systems and service
- Experience with RPM-based distributions such as CentOS, Red Hat
- Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving abilities. You should be comfortable with such debugging tools as strace, perf, etc.
- Excellent written English and we’ll help you improve it
- Basic knowledge of Python to debug CloudLinux components with more efficiency
- Experience with CloudLinux OS (or some of its components), and/or control panels such as cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin is a plus
What you will do:
- Give world-class support to worldwide customers
- Work closely with developers, troubleshooting, bug-fixing, and issue-tracking
- Engage directly with customers, make sure they’re happy, loving us and our products. Our frontline engineers tend to send 50+ replies per day
- Involve yourself with product development, using your insight of customer’s issues and use cases
We’ll give you:
- Great opportunity for professional development within a fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Salary in US dollars
- Paid vacation, 28 days per year, and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- English Language training
- Knowledge exchange
What are you waiting for?
Talk to us and make this a win-win for you and us. We are CloudLinux, and we need you to make the next move. Apply now!