TDXP has a small / friendly / international team with remarkable achievements and global ambitions. We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to help with the development and maintenance of a distributed trading protocol.
TDXP enables its users to speculate on the rising or falling prices of fast-moving global financial markets, such as forex, indices, commodities, stocks and cryptos. Our system ensures unbiased market making and that neither developers nor any other party can get around the protocol rules.
In the 3.5 years of bootstrapping, our team has produced a trading app and protocol that is much loved by its community. Our users often tell us, TDXP today provides a superior trading experience than many of the global leaders.
An Instantaneous and intuitive trading app combined with the distributed backend creates a unique set of customer values. Consequently, with zero marketing funds, in its first 6 months TDXP raised millions of US dollars in liquidity contributions and has achieved a significant monthly trading volume.
.NET 5, ASP.NET Core with PostgreSQL and Entity Framework on the backend and Vue.js 3 on the frontend.
- 3+ years experience with .NET.
- 1+ years of experience working as backend or full stack developer.
- Practical experience with ASP.NET Core.
- Good understanding of SQL and experience with Entity Framework.
- Excellent communication and team player skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with SignalR and/or understanding of WebSocket protocol.
- Experience with Azure services.
- Previous experience working with trading platforms or cryptocurrency exchanges is a big plus.
- Some understanding of Bitcoin blockchain is a big plus.
- Support and enhance exchange web application.
- Improve existing codebase, provide unit tests for new functionality or implemented fixes.
- Participate in technical discussions and suggest improvements to the product or development process.
What we offer:
- Small friendly team and startup environment.
- Fully remote work and flexible schedule.
- Team-building events and corporate trips.
- Direct communication with the CEO, CTO and any member of the team.