TDXP is looking for a QA engineer to perfect the first on-chain trading protocol and app. TDXP enables its users to speculate on the rising or falling prices of fast-moving global financial markets, such as forex, indices, commodities, stocks and cryptos. Our system ensures unbiased market making and that neither developers nor any other party can get around the protocol rules.
In the 3.5 years of bootstrapping, our team has produced a trading app and protocol that is much loved by its community. Our users often tell us, TDXP today provides a superior trading experience than many of the global leaders.
An Instantaneous and intuitive trading app combined with the distributed backend creates a unique set of customer values. Consequently, with zero marketing funds, in its first 6 months TDXP raised millions of US dollars in liquidity contributions and has achieved a significant monthly trading volume.
You will be TDXP's first QA engineer. Constant step-by-step improvement of our UI/UX is the foundation of our Product development. We expect QA engineer to become one of the key drivers of the Product. You will directly communicating with the owner, good ideas are highly welcomed.
- 2+ years of experience as a QA engineer.
- Experience testing web and mobile applications.
- Experience in creating test documentation (test cases, checklists).
- Experience working with Jira or other task tracking systems.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
Will be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Interest in developing as Automation QA.
- Previous experience working with trading platforms or cryptocurrency exchanges is a big plus.
- Some understanding of Bitcoin blockchain is a big plus.
- Develop and execute detailed and exhaustive test plans and test cases.
- Perform exploratory and regression testing.
- Document found issues, create Jira tasks and report them to the team.
- Provide suggestions on possible product or development process improvements.
What we offer:
- Small friendly team and startup environment.
- Fully remote work and flexible schedule.
- Team-building events and corporate trips.
- Direct communication with the owners and any member of the team.