Местоположение и тип занятости
Sweatcoin is Health and Fitness app available on iOS, Android, and Apple Watch. With the mission to make the world more physically active and it's ecosystem revolving around three core activities: Walk, Earn, Spend. Together, it creates a dynamic platform allowing users to motivate themselves to be more active. Sweatcoin is a team of 12 different nationalities with a head office in London, UK. We work remotely. Our team members are based in the UK, US, Spain, Poland, and Russia. We have a sustainable business model and financial backing from a number of prominent venture capital investors like Goodwater Capital and Greylock Partners, leading Silicon Valley VCs.50MM+ installs | 5M+ active users | 500+ commercial partners | 42 countries
Why Data Science in Sweatcoin is different:
- global socially oriented project - how to use data to help users be more active
- data models are at the heart of all business operations
- millions of users and large dataset collected over the last 5 years of operations, with structured and semi-structured data
- small and extremely agile data team working directly with founders and product owners for immediate impact
- modern cloud-based software: DWH - Google BigQuery, ETL - Airflow, BI - Looker, ad-hoc research - Jupyter Notebook
- high data-maturity level: ETL is ready, metrics are tracked, AB-testing is automated, product teams are deeply engaged in analytics
- wide variety of tasks, ranging from marketing segmentation and product analysis to ML-model for steps verification
- building ML pipelines: from data collecting to deployment and a/b testing
- unlabelled data mining (fraud detection, behavior clustering)
- analytical projects ownership: building full cycle of analytics, from ETL to building models, charts, conclusions, and recommendations
- solid math/statistical background
- python data stack (pandas, numpy, sklearn) + working with scale (spark) + production-ready code (docker, git, airflow)
- advanced SQL (window functions, subqueries)
- experience in applied machine learning + working with time-series data
- confident in spoken and written English (the main language of communication in the team)
- Remote & Flexible working hours.
- Apple devices for work
- Salary fixed in GBP!
- Participation in the world-class conferences and Individual learning & development program
- Stock options after 12 months of employment
- Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 3 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas, and insurance for you and your SO.
- Team buildings abroad in exciting locations, when borders are open, we will announce the next adventure!
- And if you want to work in the office we have an amazing space in the city center of Moscow on Myasnitskaya street