Frontend Software Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
With over 1,000 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 280,000 active traders and 1 trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
Your role at Exness:
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Front-end) to join Exness Technology Department. The role will be focused on trading strategies in multiple markets, working side-by-side with quantitative researchers, connecting ideas to the marketplace in the most optimal way. We're looking for a person who will extend, optimize and support production trading strategies, and the existing platform, ensuring we capture as much value from the market as possible. Research and innovate new ideas in software engineering and high-performance computing. You're going to be working on research and innovate new ideas in software engineering and high-performance computing.
- Create and deliver core features of our product on a weekly basis;
- Write testable, documented code that is highly maintainable;
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to improve usability;
- Automate repetitive tasks when possible;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and frameworks;
- Contribute to improve our working methods and processes as the team grows.
- The skills of building a SPA on a bunch of React Redux;
- At least some experience with TypeScript / Flowtype;
- Experience with CSS, including CSS preprocessors;
- Experience with webpack, yarn, npm etc.;
- Experience working in CI/CD environments and utilizing testing;
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
- Experience with backend development work is considered a bonus (Python, Django, nodejs, Go);
- Practice with isomorphic applications (server side rendering);
- Experience with analytics/product tools like Google Analytics, Amplitude, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize (A/B tests);
- Experience and wish to develop technical anti fraud solutions;
- Skills to improve performance: Lighthouse, webpagetest, gtmetrix;
- Experience with redux-saga and Ramda.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Coworking expenses compensation.
- “Get to know your Team” trip to Cyprus.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- Flexible public holidays.
- 100% payment of Annual leave.
- Professional Development.
*If you would like to learn about relocation opportunities to Cyprus, please contact the dedicated TA Specialist.
❗️Your application will be reviewed further and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to the high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.