Marketing Automation Manager
Местоположение и тип занятости
Group-IB, a Singapore-based company that specializes in preventing cyberattacks, is recruiting a Marketing Automation/Operations Manager.
Group-IB is a new generation of engineers. We embody bold and innovative ideas about how to detect cyberattacks early based on threat hunting designed to track adversaries and analyze their tactics, tools, and infrastructure.
Thanks to the combination of cutting-edge technologies, extensive experience, and in-depth expertise, Group-IB experts successfully fight international cybercrime by offering products and services that protect people, businesses, and governments worldwide.
Each of us can help make the world a safer place.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Although you will spend a lot of time working with the marketing and business development teams, a close relationship with the CRM team will be essential in order to ensure database quality and effective integration between Marketo and Salesforce. This role is as much about orchestrating our campaign outputs and maximizing value as it is about executing campaigns on a day-to-day basis. You can work at one of our offices or remotely from EMEA/APAC markets.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage the marketing automation toolset to ensure that it is transformed from a separate set of individual tools to a coordinated enterprise tool, with best practices built in across the board.
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices as regards campaign setup, conversion, lead generation and nurturing, and database management.
- Design, build, and maintain ready-made campaign recipes to give marketing colleagues easy access to the team or self-service campaign setup.
- Manage the interface between the automation tool(s) and CRM systems, working closely with the CRM team to ensure that development and enhancements increase marketing value across the funnel.
- Assess new product releases, add-on applications, and supporting trends to improve and optimize the marketing team’s performance.
- Maintain metrics reports on marketing automation and campaign output to measure effectiveness and business impact.
- Define KPIs, create reporting, and analyze campaign performance; create recommendations to continuously improve campaigns; unify reporting.
- Funnel analysis and optimization, data visualization & insights provided to stakeholders.
- Maintain the health of the marketing database and its compliance with all appropriate regulations, such as CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA.
- Asset management (LPs, email templates, forms, etc.).
- Audience segmentation, customer journey mapping.
- Ticketing and troubleshooting.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY IF:
- 3+ years of experience in central sales tools (e.g., Salesforce) and marketing automation systems (e.g., Marketo).
- 6+ years of experience in marketing operations or other related fields.
- Experience in large scale CRM and marketing automation platforms.
- Experience in building a comprehensive flow of personalized customer journeys, from acquisition to conversion, retention, and reactivation.
- Project management and a technical background would be an advantage.
- Experience in working with BI tools and raw data.
- You are diligent and detail-oriented and know how to prioritize requests and deliverables according to the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- You know how to define a project roadmap and have experience in working with stakeholders on delivering the expected business benefits.
- You have experience in driving projects at different stages of the product development lifecycle.
- You have experience in agile methods and working methods.
- You are fluent in English.
WHY CHOOSE GROUP-IB
Your happiness is important to us. We want every single team member to be happy.
Continuing professional development. At Group-IB, you can choose from various paths to growth: progress as an expert, advance to a management position, try your hand in another department, relocate abroad, or launch a new business area at Group-IB.
A team with extensive international expertise. Do you have experience but are looking for exciting challenges? By choosing us, you will be choosing complex tasks and continuously improving your skills in a fast-growing international company.
Globally recognized technologies. Group-IB's offices are located in seven countries and our products and services are sold in 60 countries. What’s more, Gartner, IDC, and Forrester have ranked our technologies among the best in their class. We work with over 450 international partners and about 500 clients.
A culture created by each of us. Group-IB’s employees speak many different languages and understand one another. We respect each other's beliefs, share common values, and strive toward the happiness of every employee.
Economic stability. Group-IB's sustainable growth helps rapidly develop careers that would take years to progress as far in most other companies.
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW
Flexible schedule. Group-IB does not have fixed working hours. You choose your own schedule. We adhere to the principle advocated by Steve Jobs: “We have to work not 12 hours, and head.”
Health. If anything goes wrong, don’t worry — we offer health insurance including dental care.
Always in touch. The company pays for 24/7 mobile services across all time zones.
Comfortable offices in all countries of operation. We bring our creative ideas to life and design our offices so that they are a convenient space. In summer, we sometimes work outside on verandas and invite clients and partners to celebrate special occasions there.
Certificates and training courses. Group-IB specialists hold over 1,000 professional certificates, including CEH, CISSP, OSCP, GIAC, MCFE, BSI, as well as some rare ones that would be a source of pride for experts in forensics, penetration testing, and reverse engineering worldwide. We have an incentive program that helps employees achieve certifications at the company's expense.
Challenges. A wide selection of GIB programs help you improve soft skills, gain new competencies, and receive monetary rewards.
Initiative is rewarded. At Group-IB, you can bring your most daring ideas to life. The company encourages technical blogging, writing articles, building sports teams, and other creative activities.
Leisure. At Group-IB, we love and practice football, go karting, Thai boxing, yoga, self-defense, dancing, and breathing exercises. We even have our own eSports team. Group-IB employees also receive a 50% discount on a one-year membership at a gym near the office.
A boost for the whole day. Seasonal fruit and fresh pastries (and ice cream in summer) are delivered to our office several times a week.
Goodies from partners. Our employees are entitled to a wide range of discounts on sporting goods, food and drink deliveries, barbershop and beauty salon services, and other perks.