Clain is an international start-up. We build sophisticated analysis software that provides regulatory compliance for crypto related businesses and empower forensic investigators with ingenious tools to detect and explore crypto-enabled crimes.
- You will develop an in-house in-memory database using the C++20 standard
- You will develop and optimize data structures for the compact and efficient storage of huge data in memory
- You will be working on graph algorithms and graph query language
- You will be working with the DataScience team to optimize our algorithms and heuristics.
- Have 5+ years of experience in commercial development
- Deep professional knowledge of modern C++ standard
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- You know how to optimize data storage in memory and work with big data on Linux
- Have experience in multi-thread application development
- Have a good knowledge of base templates of Object-Oriented programming and have sufficient experience in applying those to real-life projects
- Ability to write a well-structured, quality code
- LLDB, GDB debugging experience
- Possess Master’s degree in Computer Science / Applied Mathematics