RapidFort is a well-funded cloud native cybersecurity company helping organizations minimize their attack surface automatically and continuously. What normally takes weeks to months of menial, manual work with mediocre results is done in minutes with RapidFort, producing optimal results. Our mission is to Secure The Cloud - RAPIDLY, lowering zero-day exploit risks, and freeing developers to build great software instead of addressing vulnerabilities. RapidFort boasts a growing list of blue-chip enterprise customers.
Our team includes brilliant engineers and successful serial entrepreneurs who are passionate about improving how software is built and delivered, and we are looking for Software Engineers (SRE) to join our family. While we are headquartered in stunning San Francisco, this is a remote position. So if you have what it takes, this is your opportunity to join a company that will reshape an industry, and we’d love to hear from you!
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in Computer Science or a related field
- Proven experience in DevOps or SRE (Site Reliability Engineering)
- Proficiency in at least one programming language: Python, Bash, Go
- Good experience with container techniques, like Kubernetes experience on public cloud platform, such as GCP, AWS
- Experience with authentication technologies such as OIDC, and authorization systems such as RBAC, ABAC is a plus
- Experience using SQL relational databases and Key/Value datastores
- Experience delivering highly-available web services on any of the public cloud providers
- Run, deploy, and build large scale cloud-based automation and management system
- Work closely with other engineering teams, product, marketing, operation, information security team, and customer support teams for end-to-end solutions
- Have fun!