Business System Analyst - Digital Workflow
Местоположение и тип занятости
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, "bringing health through food to as many people as possible". Danone produces incredible products in 4 different areas: dairy, infant nutrition, medical nutrition and waters. Our ambition is to become a purpose driven company with a collaborative, agile, open and learning organization where 100000 unique talents grow.
Experts in IT/IS function implement the most innovative business solutions to ensure digital transformation in Danone. This team works globally across all Danone facilities around the world.
Management of IT/IS projects in HR and Legal in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Kazakhstan will depend on your work in Danone.
In this role you will be responsible:
- Leading IT projects for automation and improvement of business processes Danone company;
- Support the existing information systems (BPM, CMS, 1C Docflow, solution for HR and Legal departments);
- Leading improvements in business processes in existing information systems from the moment of receiving a request to appearing on a productive environment;
- Support the development, testing, deployment;
- Cooperation with consultants and developers of the Central Team;
- Ensure delivery of new solutions in alignment with Danone IS/IT corporate standards;
- Manage internal and external suppliers;
- Review business solutions and processes and pro-actively suggest innovative digital approaches to improve business results.
Feel free to apply if:
- you have University degree: Information Systems / Computer Science
- your English level skills are at least at Intermediate level (a must)
- you have at least 5 years of experience as a business systems analyst
- you have experience in tech projects and excellent analytical skills
- you are capable to implement innovations∙ good communication and presentation skills
- you have a lot of ideas, energy, and desire to achieve great results
- you are proactive and want interesting tasks and projects
- you understand FMCG business specifics (as a plus)
- you have digital experience in multinational company/consulting services (as a plus)
In Danone you will get access to:
- Working for a leading company within the industry;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth, because we are focused on the development of employees;
- Official registration under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Competitive stable salary;
- Extended social package (voluntary health
insurance, life insurance);
- Extensive opportunities for learning and self-development: online and off-line trainings, access to an electronic library;
- Opportunity to work remotely from any location within CIS;
- Corporate mobile communication.