Senior Marketing Manager - innovative SaaS Product in US market
Местоположение и тип занятости
Neuton - disruptive SaaS solution that makes Machine Learning available to all demographics of users. We’ve designed our platform to be easy to use, and for users to quickly launch data analysis and ML projects with just a few clicks. Neuton based on Neural Network Framework invented and patented by our team of scientists that is far more effective than any other framework on the market
We're looking for a growth oriented digital marketer that wants to work in a fast-paced start-up culture and deeply understand the requirements to effectively scale and build a growth-driven company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing strategy in all aspects for our innovative product in US market. This leader will have passion for transforming marketing campaign strategies into revenue generating sales plays. You are a passionate marketer who loves to work with sales, and is obsessed with collecting data and getting feedback to ensure that we execute the most effective sales development strategies. This is an opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and be responsible for executing key components of our revenue growth strategy.
You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online marketing campaigns, and marketing events. You will be responsible for managing search engine marketing and optimization, paid advertising, and social media marketing, while being able to gather and analyze data, make recommendations, and ensure appropriate adjustments are made to improve overall conversion rates.
- Develop key strategies for different marketing channels
- Deeply understand the market and Neuton's target customers, including their motivations and pain points
- Define positioning, develop messaging to encourage end-users to try and use Neuton on a daily basis. Write engaging, audience-focused content for website, social media posts, marketing emails, presentations, ads, etc.
- Build and develop lead generating process
- Execute our marketing campaigns across digital channels (search engine marketing and optimization, paid advertising, and social media marketing, email marketing)
- Provide ongoing analytics and synthesize data to continually monitor, analyze, and adjust campaign decision making. Develop and track campaign metrics and ROI analysis.
- Support sales with events, webinars, and other materials
- Work with the marketing team and stakeholders to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Identify latest trends and technologies within marketing relevant to the machine learning space
- Manage website development, web design and production of easy to understand, visually interesting digital content
- Lead optimization activities to increase conversions at all stages of the marketing funnel
What You Bring
- Experience: 5 years of digital marketing experience, with at least one entire product launch cycle from concept to launch under your belt, preferably in a SaaS in US market.
- Education: at least Bachelor Degree in Marketing or similar
Tech Savvy: high proficiency with Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, understanding the fundamentals of SEO/SEM
Social Media: full understanding of social media platforms and experience in executing paid and organic campaigns
- English Copy Writing skills: strong grammar, creative writing, and editing skills
- Communication: effective communication and presentation skills
- Creativity: creative mind full of ideas with an eye for detail
- Fluent English
What You Will Get
- Opportunity to promote product in US market
- Innovative state of the art SaaS product
- Stellar team of marketing professionals
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work