At ROKO Labs, we are dedicated to helping our clients take on their toughest technology challenges.
Database is a core of all enterprise applications. Database developer will be responsible for designing and implementing scalable database solution and working closely with back end developers to make the data available in all parts of the application.MUST HAVE CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of in-depth experience of working with MS SQL 2008 or higher
- Proficiency in Transact-SQL, full understanding of SQL logic and principals of relational data organization
- Practical understanding of transactions, levels of isolation and blocking
- Knowledge of additional database platforms: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- Experience in query optimization, execution plan analyzing, wait statistics determination, etc.
- Full understating of database migration scripts, backward compatibility preservation in version advancement
- Intermediate English is required
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance;
- Work in friendly professional teams;
- Corporate and social events.
WHY ROKO LABS?
ROKO Labs is a fast growing strategic product and technology consultancy based in NYC. We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful person who enjoys solving complex problems! We have developed a great track record of working with large Fortune 500 companies and VC-backed startups. Our clients have grown and raised additional capital and still others have been acquired (by Apple and others). We are incredibly proud of our work and would be excited to share it with you! Our client’s value that we understand their businesses and help to build products that users love! Additionally, our extended team spans multiple countries, making for fun cultural exchanges.