Veeam – provides trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards.
- Participating in product architecture development.
- Implementing product functionality.
- Solving any technical problems in the product being developed.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java.
- Strong knowledge of Spring.
- The ability to apply design patterns in practice.
- At least three years of experience developing Java applications.
- Experience developing REST services.
- Experience designing interfaces based on REST.
- Knowledge of Docker and K8S.
- Working experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience in development on Kotlin or Scala.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (all payments are fully "white" + 28-Day annual leave, etc)
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises
- Moving to Prague to work in the Czech Veeam R&D office after passing the probation period. Veeam helps with applying for a work visa, offers a relocation package, Czech language courses, and comprehensive support before and after the move.
- Flexible working schedule
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including:
- Premium health insurance program for you and your children
- 100% compensation payments for sick leave
- Professional training and education: unlimited access to e-library, professional courses and conferences, English classes
- Sports/fitness compensation.
- Active corporate life: release pizzas, NY
- Meal Benefit as a meal card with a limit; fruits, cookies, coffee in the office.
Relocation package for candidates from another city: payment for tickets to St. Petersburg and one additional salary as a one-time payment.