We are looking for an exceptional Middle GO Developer with a strong understanding of how best to leverage the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer is a global full-stack product and platform engineering services company. They harness the power of automation, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and transform their businesses. The customer’s team has over 25 years of experience in building enterprise-scale systems and managing large-scale solutions and services with world-class organizations from startups to Fortune 1000 companies across various industries, including high tech, healthcare, telecom, FinTech, and ISVs.
About the Team:
At the customer’s company, people are the most valuable assets. The team is really passionate about the clients and technology they work with. They aren’t held back by hierarchy they work amongst friends. They celebrate their success, learn from their mistakes, and are proud of what they do.
- 3+ years of experience in backend development on high-impact projects
- Strong experience with Go and its application frameworks
- Experience with microservices, distributed system and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with modern database and storage (MySQL, NoSQL)
- Experience with containers and related infrastructure (Docker and K8S)
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS or GCP is preferred)
- Fast-learner and team player
- Intermediate +
- Build and optimize modern RESTful APIs to handle billions of requests every day
- Build and optimize data synchronization services to handle TB-level message data
- Collaborate with your team to write, test, debug, and deploy Go services
- Good communication skills
- Work with multiple-cloud-based deployments and application environments
- Brainstorm solutions to customer problems and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase
Advantages of working with Exadel:
Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
Language classes with a native speaker
Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
Friendly work environment
Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.