We have a project which is related to a global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises worldwide. This project is connected with the software which provides the ability to manage and control internet mobile traffic for big mobile operators (around the world) the same as for private users.
We are looking for a powerful and passionate DevOps Developer to join our team. This position includes managing, establishing, and maintaining DevOps infrastructures. Working with the development teams and implementing new technologies. Responsible for developing and maintaining our CI/CD pipelines, and tools to accelerate and optimize our delivery.
What you should have:
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps and/or development teams;
- Highly motivated, a responsible, passionate, self-learner individual with great interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple work assignments simultaneously;
- Extensive knowledge of software architecture, networking, and monitoring production systems;
- Working experience with deployment technologies as K8s, docker, chef & puppet;
- Solid understanding of modern software stacks as micro-services, no-SQL DBs;
- Extensive knowledge with virtualization technologies as KVM, VMWare, OpenStack, etc;
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines from git to deployable artifacts;
- Programming skills, scripting languages & build;
- Tools – Bash, Python, PowerShell, Groovy, MSBuild, Ant, Maven;
- Ability to work well both independently and in diverse teams;
- English speaking and writing skills.
Advantages of our position:
- Competitive "white" salary tightly correlated with real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results
- Highly professional line managers
- Good social package (health insurance for employees, compensation for sports activities and English)
- Daily communication in English
- Positive emotions of teamwork
- Flexible working hours (you can start your working day at a suitable time for you from 9 to 11)
Welcome on board!