Technical Support Engineer (US-based customers)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Saint-Petersburg branch of Swedish company Itiviti is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Customer Success team.
Itiviti is a world-leading technology provider for the capital markets industry. Trading firms, banks, brokers and institutional clients rely on Itiviti technology, solutions and expertise for streamlining daily operations, while gaining sustainable competitive edge in global markets. Itiviti was formed by uniting Orc Group, a leader in trading and electronic execution, and CameronTec Group, the global standard in financial messaging infrastructure and connectivity. Headquartered in Stockholm, the company has representative and branch offices all over the world.
The primary product the new hire will be working with will be Tbricks software (Principal side).
Tbricks is a Unix-based high-performance trading platform. Its server-side is running on a Linux OS (in most cases it is RHEL) while the client itself is running on Windows. Tbricks is a dynamically evolving agile solution with a 3 months release cycle. The stack of technologies staff have to work with varies from back-end (shell, bash, git) to Lua (front-end).
About the team
Our team from Saint-Petersburg is responsible for customers using a wide range of Tbricks-based solutions. Day-to-day tasks might include (but are not limited to) implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting, communication with the customers.
Itiviti values an ambitious and proactive attitude to work and encourages employees to take ownership of the projects they are in charge of. The stack of responsibilities enables professional and personal growth in different spheres: trading, technical and soft skills.
How we work
StP team members support both customers in European time zones as well as US-based customers. The following schedule is possible (subject to summer time changes):
- 2 PM till 11 PM shifts (support of US-based customers).
The primary engineering hub for Tbricks is in Saint-Petersburg which allows easier onboarding and quicker access to knowledge that can only be learnt or experienced. At the same time, you will have to synchronize with several other teams within the organization. Our team is in constant contact with colleagues/teams from Stockholm, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New York and Chicago
Skills you might need/might get a chance to learn
- Linux command line utilities
- Unix shell scripting (bash, python, etc)
- Networking (basic topology, troubleshooting, UDP/TCP stack)
- Manual quality assurance
- Basic ability to read code (C++)
- Soft skills: the ability to explain and listen to others, to outline the requirements and being able to follow the provided instructions
- Trading FIX protocol
- Native exchange protocols
- Understanding of financial markets, instruments and algo strategies
What we offer
- Fascinating work in friendly dynamic team and challenging environment
- Competitive salary determined individually
- Bonuses based on company and personal KPIs
- Healthcare insurance including dentist
- Full salary during sick days
- 31 days of paid vacation
- Corporate trainings and certifications (LinkedIn Learning)
- Possibility in Flexible working hours and working from home
- Regular teambuildings and corporate events
- Regular participation in sports activities (e.g. jogging, basketball, volleyball) if desired
- Office in historical centre of Saint-Petersburg with bicycle parking
- Fresh fruits and vegetables every day