People Operations Manager
Местоположение и тип занятости
As People Operations Manager you will be responsible for developing, motivating, growing and retaining the team at Grabr. You will act as a champion for the company’s values and culture and will support the company executives and team leaders, allowing the company to develop and grow quickly. In this role you will be responsible for all HR related activities, including administrative tasks.
The People Operations Manager will partner with all areas of the company to help our team build and support their processes. This will involve: recruitment of the best talent, supporting team leadership, helping to resolve employee relations issues and employee development programs. As People Operations Manager, you will also be responsible for administrative activities such as payroll, contract management, health insurance, operational accounting and budgeting. You will work closely with our founders.
This position is a key strategic and leadership role in the company that is fundamental in helping to grow the business and allow to build a unique and strong people oriented culture at Grabr.
- Working closely with the executive team and leadership team, you will own all human resources related activities.
- Provide HR support and consultation across the business on the most complex issues. Supporting employees, managers and executives in all HR related areas and regions including: recruitment, performance management, people relations, employee growth and development and programs.
- Provide useful data to help guide decision making, and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently.
- Work with the leadership on people related issues, implement new and improve existing processes and policies across the company.
- Support our founders in administrative tasks, including payroll, contract management, health insurance, operational accounting and budgeting, etc.
- Schedule and moderate all company-wide and leadership meetings.
- 3 years of HR business partner or generalist experience working in a fast paced environment.
- English proficiency level: Professional Working Proficiency or Fluent Proficiency
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent practical experience with proof of HR related qualifications and experience in best practice.
- Experience working in a fast paced multicultural international company and/or startup environment.
- Remote teams HR management experience is a plus.
- Show an ability to challenge conventional approaches and a willingness to build a unique approach.
- Flexible and willing to work with different cultures and time zones around the world.
- Excellent documentation skills and workflow management.
- Obsessively organized with the ability to prioritize projects, create program schedules and stick to deadlines.
Please send an email to email@example.com with a CV and few words about yourself to apply for a vacancy. Letters of recommendation are a plus.