Senior Python/Django Backend Developer
от 4000 до 7000 $
• Полный рабочий день • Можно удаленно
Местоположение и тип занятости
Transforming Lottery and Casino Gaming Through the Power of Chip Card Technology
- Responsible for developing reusable, testable, and efficient code implementing stable, high-quality, high-performance Python applications based on business and technical requirements.
- The development process includes requirements validation, coding, test execution, and deploying the new functionality and enhancements in production in coordination with the devops team.
- Develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain, and test backend software that supports web, mobile, and third-party clients.
- Use analytical skills to understand complex application logic.
- Serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource and should be able to get up to speed with existing code base in a short time.
- Work under minimal supervision, with guidance from the engineering manager and CTO.
- Design, develop and maintain our backend business logic, APIs, and micro-services.
- Code, test and debug programs according to Python & Django best practices.
- Write and maintain detailed systems documentation.
- Study integration documents of partners and implement the required endpoints.
- Communicate team to coordinate and document application development and testing.
- 2-3 years experience and proficiency with Django fundamentals, including forms, REST framework, models/ORM, storages, compressor, templates, migrations, and unit tests
- 2-3 year experience and proficiency with Django Rest Framework
- Proficiency with PostgreSQL
- MVC, OOP, DRY, and Design patterns
- Full Stack development experience
- Can scope, estimate, develop, document, and unit test functionality
- Experience with cloud deployment via continuous integration
- Experience with microservices
- Familiarity with Security and computational awareness
- Familiarity with containerization and expertise in Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms - AWS in particular
- Strong communication skills, should be able to communicate effectively with business and other stakeholders
- Demonstrate ownership and initiative taking
- BS in Information Systems, Engineering, other related discipline
- 6-10 years Software Engineering experience
- 4-6+ years of work experience developing in Python
- 2-3+ years developing on the Django platform
- Working experience with microservices architecture.
- Solid understanding of data structures, coding standards, best practices
- Development experience in Cloud and DevSecOps environments
- Experience working with relational databases and various data formats and technologies.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience working in adaptive methodologies like Agile, DevOps and Scrum, etc.
- Strong written and communication skills required.
- Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team
- Proficient with Git
- B2+ CEFR English level
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent quantitative field
- Experience with development in Cloud and DevOps
- B2/C1+ CEFR English level
- distributed team of top-qualified engineers with reputable founders and investors;
- compensation according to your skills and opportunities for fast professional growth;
- low level of supervision;
- no legacy code and ability to make a significant contribution to product reinventing an instant ticket game industry.