DINS is a development center of an American telecommunication company RingCentral with headquarters in Silicon Valley, California. RingCentral is a distinguished leader among Unified communications as a service (UCaaS) providers and offers an innovative suite of collaboration products for enterprises, mid-size companies, and small businesses worldwide.
Our team is creating a brand new online video-conferencing system RingCentral Video. The first version has been publicly available since April 2020. We can handle tens of thousands of video calls simultaneously, and we are growing.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to our RingCentral Video team to work on the delivery process, CI/CD pipelines and deployment architecture. You will be working as a part of a highly-skilled team of DevOps engineers in close collaboration with developers. The main project will be migration to docker/k8s, and upon completion other automation projects.
We are passionate about quality and automation. You will contribute not only to the product focusing on high availability, maintainability and scalability, but also to the continuous improvement of team productivity.
Some technical information on RingCentral Video:
- Infrastructure: Apache Kafka, MongoDB, GridGain, AWS cloud services, etc
- Backend: Java, Scala, NodeJS, C++,
- Frontend: ReactJS, WebRTC, Electron for Windows and MacOS
- Native mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Geo-distributed hybrid (on premise + cloud) architecture
- 99.999% availability
- 3+ years of experience working on delivery automations as a senior engineer (CI/CD)
- Deep knowledge & experience working with Linux, docker, kubernetes, terraform, helm
- Experience of building fault-tolerant deployment architectures from scratch
- Experience of designing and administering of complex systems or services
- Expertise in SLDC
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Documentation culture
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of WebRTC,
- VoIP Network protocols and technologies
- AWS or GCP
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Business trips to foreign branch offices (the USA, China) and further work H1-B U.S.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Office in 10-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus.