Senior Java Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Our Client is a US multinational investment bank and financial services corporation. We are currently building a new team that will be responsible for FX risk and pricing platforms. The team will be implementing new business-driven functionality, technical and regulatory-driven changes, QA Automation and DevOps as well as production support for a set of applications. There is a set of old and new platforms that serve the Client’s FX business in 38 countries by providing ability for real time derivatives pricing, risk management and data analytics. New initiative is starting to replace the set of existing pricing applications with new generation with web-based UI, server side computing and grid technology, streaming framework. The new application is going to serve traders, sales and external clients. Solution needs to be scalable to cover multiple locations and meets latency requirements. You will join Luxoft development team based in Moscow and partner with client's teams based in London, India and Singapore.
Java, .Net, HTML5 (React or Angular), Oracle, Docker, Solace/Kafka, Flink/Samza, Elastic Search, Grid, uDeploy, Team City
- software development of projects for real-time low-latency systems;
- design (high-availability, fault-tolerant, low latency);
- providing L3 support for existing real-time algo applications (maintenance, performance stability enhancements, bug fixes, keep the lights on);
- collaborate with a globally distributed team of developers, business analysts, quality assurance and support professionals;
- take active part in evolving existing platform architecture and data flows and up/downstream integration.
- 3+ years of proven experience as Senior Java developer or Technical Lead or Architect on real-time low-latency applications built on Java, Oracle + streaming frameworks (Samza, Flink, Spark, etc);
- solid understanding of application lifecycle and approaches for enterprise integration (JMS, etc.);
- good experience in analyzing existing Java applications, understanding flows, ability to work with limited application documentation;
- RDBMS – Oracle;
- experience in source code control systems, such as GIT;
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant;
- hands on experience in TDD and automated testing tools.
- experience with HTML5 (React or Angular);
- good written and spoken English.