AI and Automation Senior Analyst
Местоположение и тип занятости
Mars Digital Techologies is looking for AI Techial Solutions Engineer
The role is focus on introducing one or more specific new technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Automation, Robotic, etc. to not only IT OPS but the whole organization by partnering with other MGS teams.
You will do:
• Develop digital solutions based on customer needs, demand form customer experience team, derived from observational research of customer driven data and insights
• Partner with other customer experience teams and service operation teams to identify opportunities driving customer satisfaction and efficiency
• Use Agile methodology to manage every release at the beginning of every Release; inspect the product progress at the end of every sprint or release boundary and has complete authority to accept or reject work done
• Communicate to key stakeholders for new changes and technologies, partner with Customer Experience team to communicate news to the customers
• Accountable for digital products life-cycle management including availability management, performance management and capacity management.
• Coordinate and implement training programs to ensure product adoption for both service teams, partner with CX leads to build and drive adoption campaigns for the Customers
• Work with Service Operation terms for business change management and release management
• Play an active role in keeping teams catch the industry or cross-industry new solutions. Building a broad technical network outside of Mars using various forum groups and interacting with fellow architects and developers on the best practice solutions.
• Manage 3rd party vendors to implement projects
We are expecting
- Higher education
- 1-2 years’ experience in Robotics, Machine Learning, Analytics, Business Intelligence and other analytical tools
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in creating new business models and technologies
- Ability to work with project and service stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in a flexible and changing environment, managing multiple introductions/ transitions in parallel, and ability to prioritize work around them.
- English Upper-Intermediate
- Work in international environment;
- Competitive Salary;
- Extended social package;
- Annual bonus;
- Sick leave is compensated by the company;
- Meal compensation;
- Open office environment;
- Opportunity to work with team of professionals.