- 1-2 years on team lead position.
- 2-3 years in Linux and Windows administration.
- Experience in CI/CD development
- Strong experience in support of production environment
- TCP/IP or OSI model, popular protocols knowledge.
- Understanding of troubleshooting principles.
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize in a fast-moving environment.
- English speaking – intermediate level.
Will be a plus:
- SQL/bash/python script writing experience.
- Experience in Docker, Mesos, K8s, Terraform
- General understanding of the SDLC.
- Project management experience.
- Leading a group responsible for support and update of Lab/Regression/Stage/Production environments.
- Development of CI/CD
- Troubleshooting and close work with development to address issues
- Provide process improvement recommendations and be able to implement them.
- Control over KPI, be able to provide forecasts.
- Motivate, encourage and develop a group of people.
- Work with little to no supervision and meet strict deadlines.
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Individual and team bonuses.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Medical assistance (voluntary health insurance, dental insurance, office doctor).
- Great working conditions, modern business center, cycle parking, equipped kitchens, tea, coffee, soft drinks and sweets.
- Corporate events, trips, sports.
- Office in 15-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants granted Relocation Bonus and help in finding accommodation in St. Petersburg.
Вы можете задавать дополнительные вопросы по вакансиям, отправляя их на наш почтовый ящик email@example.com