EdTech start-up based in Auckland, New Zealand is looking for an experienced Project manager to join the team on a part-time remote basis.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Manage a distributed development team to facilitate smooth and efficient product development
- Help to define product vision and adjust product roadmaps
- Manage backlog, prioritize urgent problems, maintain team focus on the most important issues to solve
- Lead daily stand-up, retros and provide fortnightly management reports and post-release metrics to keep the management team in the loop
You’ll fit if:
- You have project management experience with distributed teams in the digital agile environment
- Deep understanding what is agile methodologies and how they work
- Hands-on experience with project management software such as Jira and Confluence
- You can balance design, development, and business and understand all three
- Great communication skills and team management skills
- Understand the importance of clear and detailed reporting
- Advanced command of English and Russian
- Can commit 20-30 hours per week based on workload
- At least Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- A familiarity with at least one of the .NET languages
- Familiarity with web development, especially SPA
- Familiarity with architecture style
Eurekly is an education platform that provides one-to-one tutoring services online. We have a global vision and ambitious roadmap of features.
We are at the MPV stage at the moment, ready to go live but keep reshaping the product.