PaaS Presales Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be second to none. Within Systems Engineering Team, we are looking for a PaaS Presales Engineer to join our top-calibre team in Moscow, Russia.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- You are unique: as an exceptional, passionate, customer facing, hands-on Pre-Sales, you will help customers realize the benefits of cloud native applications and architectures on Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- You will also work closely with the Account teams to advise Dell EMC Russia KEY customers in:
- Incrementally improve infrastructure and app architecture techniques
- Work with Dell EMC customers to advise, architect of new cloud native apps
- Become an agent of change within customer organizations
how to migrate existing apps to PaaS (esp. Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and how to modernize customer applications
- You are a polyglot programmer (you might have used Java, Node.js, Ruby, Spring)
- Have an understanding of – or implementation experience in – building Twelve-Factor applications, and using Domain Driven Design
- Good understanding of CI/CD paradigm, practice and approach
- Experience to programming in containerised ecosystem / understand of containerization architecture
- Experience to work with one or more orchestration technologies (Mesos, Kubernetes, DC/OS, CoreOS)
- Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud based architectures
- You are an Agile practitioner, familiar with extreme programming, test driven development, pairing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and related techniques
- You are a great written and verbal communicator, capable of public speaking and presenting in front of customers, at user groups, etc.
- You are a Java expert, with experience and familiarity building modern Spring applications with Spring Boot; you have a strong background with Spring and related projects
- Experience building enterprise applications, including integration with COTS systems
- Experience building and operating distributed, concurrent systems
- Great software development experience
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.