Местоположение и тип занятости
Are you a very patient person? If you've answered yes, keep reading.
We are looking for a full-time person who
- is passionate about languages (advanced english is a must),
- is willing to help others,
- is interested in IT and
- can prove these points with at least 1 year of any practical experience - seriously, any :)
You’ll join Nika, Lena, Egor and Kate in making our customers happy. This is a world class team of great people.
What you'll be doing?
- You’ll provide “it was so good they couldn’t stop talking about it” customer service via email, chat, social networks and helpdesk (like Intercom or Zendesk). You’ll assist customers of a product in planning, installation, training, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrading, and disposal.
- Not only will you have your hand in supporting apps a lot of people use(it’s a lot of language practice), we have a ton of work in sales, marketing, management and other fields that will help Dream Support make outstanding service and great customer experience.
How to apply?
- Please send an application tailored to this position that speaks to us. Introduce yourself as a colleague. Show us that future.
- We value great writers, so please do take your time with the application. Forget that generic resume. There’s no prize for being the first to submit!
- Feel free to send along your VK or FB profiles, references and anything you think would help introduce yourself: your blog (if any), 3 books we should read etc.
Looking forward to meeting you!