Genesys is the largest private software company in Silicon Valley, and we are revolutionizing the way companies engage with their customers. We are a highly successful organization with a solid track record and staying power. At Genesys, you can sharpen your professional skills and build your career with a company that matters. Our passionate team solves customer experience challenges for our own customers – and each other – every day.
Many companies claim to be global. We actually are. Our team spans over 40 countries and 5 continents. Our diverse team consists of talented, enthusiastic people who are here because they believe in our mission, and because they love what they do here. It’s a great place to work. We live our values every day, easily seen in our attention to great customer service, obsessive desire to create success for our clients, daily goal to make things easy for our clients and for each other, and of course, by innovating in all we do. And we like to have a good time, too. We are committed to making a difference in the communities where we live and work. We are always learning. We are growing. We are building a better world. We are Genesys.
We are looking for a talented Engineer to join Tech Support team!
Summary of the Position:
Our candidate will be responsible for providing technical support for Genesys Reporting and Genesys Management Framework suites, as part of the wide list of products developed and maintained by Genesys. Both suites consist of multiple components, running in client-server architecture, using a variety of protocols, processing data from raw format to a level ready for reports to be built on, monitoring health check of the whole environment, providing components with access to configuration information that may consists hundreds of thousands of objects, distributed and virtualized, supported on major databases and major platforms.
The position requires:
- Deep and genuine desire to help people around – either customers, who run Genesys suite or colleagues, sitting next to you.
- Provide top quality technical support assistance that would:
- Drive reported issues to resolution;
- Make customers happy;
- Create ultimate experience for customers as well as within the Company.
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Be independent, self-motivated, disciplined and detail-oriented;
- Possess a degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical fields or equivalent experience;
- Advanced level of experience with gentleman set of skills:
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle;
- Programming languages skills: scripting languages, Java, SQL, stored procedures;
- Operating Systems and protocols: Microsoft Windows, Unix, TCP.
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Call Center/Telephony business and software;
- SAP BusinessObjects;
- DB2 and PostgreSQL
Conditions and the benefits of working in Genesys:
- Competitive salary with bonuses and regular merit increases.
- Flexible schedule.
- Medical insurance (dental and life insurance included).
- 31 days of vacation per year.
- 100% paid sick leave policy.
- English classes in the office.
- Modern and comfortable office in the historical part of Saint-Petersburg: well equipped kitchen, shower, bicycle parking, etc.
- Team of professionals and warm friendly atmosphere.
- Opportunity for professional and career growth in western software development company.
- You may become a part of our corporate soccer team!