Customer Support Specialist
Местоположение и тип занятости
Wrike is a leading cloud-based project collaboration software that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, McDonalds and by startups around the world.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we're looking for the same qualities in you! At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
Right now we're looking for a customer support specialist (evening shift or night shift). As a part of our team, you'll be building relationships with our customers, helping them use the Wrike project management software, and assisting them any challenges they encounter. This includes answering technical and billing questions, discussing the benefits of the product to help turn prospective customers into paid customers, solving tickets, dealing with complaints, and further developing our knowledge base.
In short, you should strive to provide excellent customer service through email, chat, and social media. You should be friends with both people and computers. You should measure your success based on the customer’s success. You should aim to make every customer story end in happily ever after.
Required skills & experience:
- Fluent spoken and written English at an advanced level is a MUST;
- Second foreign language is a great advantage (French, Portuguese, Spanish or German);
- Higher education in linguistics/marketing/PR/IT, however university students may also be considered;
- Excellent customer service skills: ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious;
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language;
- Ability to “sell" the product to customers who ask for comparisons with competitors;
- Ability to understand customers’ problems and offer a perfect solution for their unique needs;
- You are highly organized and great at keeping track of large and small tasks;
- You are an experienced PC user. Being a technical expert is not mandatory, but you should be able to grasp technical issues and understand their impact on the service being delivered to customers;
- A PC or Mac with internet access at home is a must.
- The schedule is evening shift or night shift: 2pm-10pm, 10pm - 6am. (You can also choose to work one or both weekend days instead of weekdays.)
- You can work remotely, or in our comfortable office with a massage chair, shower, kicker (foosball table), and XBox
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee)
- Medical insurance (including dental healthcare)
- Partial compensation for parking
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker)
- Sport activities (football, volleyball)
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth
- Awesome corporate events
Please email your CV and cover letter in English stating your salary expectation. All the applicants are also expected to perform a test task.