People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Dell Software Group at Dell, we are looking for a to join our team in Saint Petersburg.
If you are eager to work with new technologies to design and develop software solutions used for local, networked and internet-related programmes, Dell is the place to be. We are looking for a Senior C++ developer to join the Dell Software Group (DSG) in Saint Petersburg.
- We are looking for a senior software engineer to work together with our talented team on the InTrust project.
- Work in the team that uses the Agile methodology
- Implement new functionality, refactor and modify the existing code, write unit tests
- Analyze and refactor the product architecture, introduce new modern software development methodologies
- Communicate and collaborate with external (American) teams to troubleshoot the customer issues
- Implement the product quality and team performance improvement strategy
- 5+ years experience in developing applications
- Good knowledge of programming languages - C ++ (COM, ATL, boost ) from 5 years
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms with data structures, understanding of the computational complexity of algorithms
- Knowledge and application of modern design patterns of distributed applications and experience working with relative and object oriented databases
- Practical experience in the application of modern approaches and techniques for automated testing of distributed applications
- Knowledge of the principles of network and transport protocols such as TCP / IP, UDP, HTTP and experience with modern relational and object-oriented databases
- Good English language level in reading and writing
- Unix. Linux, Solaris, HPUX experience
- Debuging WinDbg, umdh
- Experience with Windows performance analyzer
- Experience in writing automated acceptance tests
- Experience with development of scalable and distributed applications
- Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
- Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
- Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.