- 4+ years experience in IT;
- 2+ years experience in Java programming;
- Good understanding of applications' design principles;
- Experience in enterprise web applications development;
- Knowledge of applications' development life cycle;
- Team player;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good level in English reading/speaking/writing;
- Good understanding of Russian and Latvian.
*Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment; *Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies; *Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.); *Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications.
Responsibilities: *Complete assigned software development tasks within defined timeframes and according to the company/project standards; *Document and test software code according to the company/project standards; *Review software code, report review results and assist co-workers in code improvement; *Supervise new team members and handle escalated issues (if any); *Lead technical workstream(s) and manage subordinates (if any); *Use software code analyzer tools, report results and implement required improvements.