NetCracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for:
Lead Software Engineer
- Manage a team of 3-5 or more developers;
- Design and development server-side functionality;
- Assessment of issues;
- Participating in customer implementation projects as an expert on product functionality and/or as a subject matter expert.
- High Technical Degree;
- Minimum 3 years experience in development of J2EE applications;
- Minimum 2 year experience as a Team Lead or a leading developer;
- Experience in development Web Tier (Servlets & JSP);
- Experience in OOP and design patterns;
- Experience in commercial projects.
- Good knowledge of Servlets and JSP Specifications;
- Good knowledge of HTML, DHTML, XHTML;
- Good knowledge of XML;
- Knowledge of SQL and server-side J2EE technologies;
- Good technical English verbal/writing skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Leadership skills.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
Please, send your CV with detailed description of your work experience and skills to Kochanova@netcracker.com