At company customers can quickly and securely buy and sell electronics and media items like mobile phones, Apple products, video games, movies, music, software,consoles, laptops, tablets, books and eBook readers for a set price.
Just entering an ISBN, an EAN or any item name will immediately bring up the purchase amount.
Sellers simply package their product and send it to company to immediately havethe sale price transferred to their bank account. Buyers can also purchase quality-assured goods at prices up to 50% less than new material, with the added assurance that every item sold comes with a 18-month company guarantee.
It is the easy-to-use online reCommerce retailer. It all started with an idea of two students and increased into a million dollar vision. Today company is one of the leading players in European reCommerce industry with 400 employees and grew up into a powerful business. You can be part of our exciting journey!
We are currently looking for a:
- Solve our complex problems with your design, development and user experience skills
- Build a responsive Website optimized for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Create a customer friendly webpage
- Work closely together with our backend development team
- You have working knowledge of what works and what doesn’t work in web browsers and know about current device and browser limitations
- You understand the process of design and development and feel comfortable to bring both together
- CSS3 is your friend, but you would prefer to work with Less/Sass anytime and you know coffescript has nothing to do with coffee
- You have an eye for detail that make a great user experience