Founded in end of 2010 and based in Munich, Germany, Excursiopedia is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique tours and activities around the world.
We want to change the way how people plan their trips. We are sure that best trip begins not from best flight or cheapest hotel, but from great experience. More than 20.000 guests already choose their new experience from our 27.000 listings in 1.750 cities and 155 countries. And we are proud that most of them start planning their next vacation from choosing new experience on Excursiopedia.
Here is what we expect you to do:
- Lead workshops for user story discovery, analysis, sizing and mapping
- Build and maintain product development roadmap
- Continuous product backlog grooming
- Participate in full product delivery lifecycle (from a vague idea to production features)
- Implement Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development analysis best practices
- Ready for international travel (Germany, USA)
Here is what you will bring:
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with teams to deliver bespoke software
- Experience prioritizing competing demands and obtaining buy-in from stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholder
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view
- Experience with modeling business processes utilizing a variety of tools and techniques
- Experience in mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices