Dell Software, Saint Petersburg, is looking for a C++, C# Software Engineer to join the LiteSpeed for SQL Server team. LiteSpeed for SQL Server is a backup and recovery solution for MS SQL Server with efficient compression and encryption.
Successful candidate will be hired though a staffing agency.
Principal Accountabilities: Leads or participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction
of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products. Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile) Gathers business requirements and participates in product definition and feature prioritization, including customer usability studies. Drives idea generation for new software products, or for the next version of an existing product. Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current development schedules, timelines and development status. Makes changes to system software to correct errors in the original implementation and creates extensions to existing programs to add new features or performance improvements. Designs and develops major functional or performance enhancements for existing products, or produces new software products or tools.
· 2+ years of C++ programming experience
· 2+ years of C# programming experience
· Strong knowledge of OOP
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
· Ability to work under low level of supervision
- Project and task oriented with a focus on details
- Fluency in written English and speaking skills
- Good understanding of software architecture
- Good technical skills, ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly
- Good communication skills and team work spirit
Flexible working hours
Hiring though a staffing agency with future career prospective
Send your CVs directly to email@example.com